1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Depending on how you use the Services, we may ask you to share personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) with us. Whether you choose to share your Personal Information is completely up to you, but keep in mind that you will not be able to access some areas of the Service or effectively use the services we offer on the Services without sharing Personal Information. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Examples include your full name, email address, age, screen name/user identification, password, location and credit card information. See below for details on the information we collect from users:
3. THIRD PARTY AND INTERNAL ANALYTICS FRAMEWORKS. We currently use the following three analytics tools in addition to the aforementioned data we collect: StatCounter, Flurry Analytics, and our internal website usage analytics developed by Streamer.
- Flurry Analytics: The Flurry Analytics SDK provides Streamer with data to help us gain a deep level of understanding about our users’ behavior in our apps. The analytic framework is set up through advanced analysis of complex events, with metrics, segments and funnels to track our users’ habits and performance.
- Internal Analytics: Similar to StatCounter and Flurry Analytics, Streamer has developed its own internal analytic framework that will help us gather information primarily about user activity/behavior so that we may better improve our Services.
4. INFORMATION STREAMER COLLECTS DIRECTLY FROM YOU. Streamer collects information directly from you, over the internet, in the form of the interactions that you make when participating in the Services. We refer to the data resulting from such participation, which includes but is not limited to data on which news links you have clicked (collectively, “Interest Data”).
5. OPTING-OUT OF PROVIDING THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST. Because our Services are individualized and customized for each student, all the information we request from you is required for you to participate in the Services, with the exception of certain information to be used for our marketing purposes to you only. At any time, you may revoke your consent to participate in our Services or refuse to allow Streamer to further use or collect your student’s Personal Information. Any ANONYMOUS performance data will be retained, but we will no longer use any identifiable information regarding you that you have provided. However, if you do any of the foregoing, you will not be able to use or access the Services.
6. REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION. You may review and modify your Registration Information at any time by accessing our website using your password.
7. CONSENT. In order to use the Services, you will be asked to submit certain personal information about you and to authorize Streamer to use that information in a limited number of ways.
8. PASSWORD PROTECTION. You will be asked to select a password to access the Services through our website, and this password will be used to allow your student to use the Services. Your password should be kept confidential. Your password will also allow you to review and change the information we collect about you and your student or students.
9. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION. No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Streamer has multiple security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
11. UNSOLICITED THIRD-PARTY PROMOTIONAL EMAILS. The Services may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Services. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Services. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
13. CONTACT US. If you have any questions about your privacy or security measures at Streamer, please contact us at email@example.com.